We can provide guidance and help for sight seeing.
- Red Fort – Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, 1638 Mughal Architecture.
- India Gate – India Gate is a war memorial dedicated to honor the soldiers of the undivided Indian Army.
- Bahai Lotus Temple – Built in 1986, Place of worship for all religions.
- Akshardham – Traditional Hindu Temple, Indian Culture.
- Jama Masjid – Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, 1644, Biggest Mosque, Islamic Architecture.
- Jantar Mantar – Jantar Mantar Has 13 Architectural astronomical instruments. Located in the heart of the city.
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib – Most important place of Sikh religion in Delhi. Built by General Bhagael Singh in honor of 8th Guru Harkishan Dev.
- Qutub Minar – Built-in 1192 by Qutub-ud-din-Aibak a Turk to celebrate his victory.
- Nizamuddin Dargah – Nizamuddin Dargah is resting spot of Sufi Saint khwaja Nizamuddin Aulia.
- Iskon Temple
- Humayun Tomb – Tomb of Humayun 2nd Mughal Emperor, Persian Architecture
- Safdarjung Tomb – A mausoleum built in 1754 on the lines of Humanyu tomb for Nawab Safdarjung
(You can do sightseeing in Delhi in Ho-Ho Bus from Connaught Place or India Gate)
- Connaught Place
- DLF Promenade Mall
- DLF Emporio
- Select City Walk Mall Saket
- Ambience Mall
- The Chanakya Mall
Places to Visit Around Delhi
- Taj Mahal Agra (7th wonder of the world)
- Jaipur, Rajasthan (Capital of Rajputs)
- Kathmandu (Nepal)
- Gangtok (Sikkim)
- Kashmir (Switzerland of India)
- Varanasi (Religious centre of Hindus)
- Kerala (Gods own country)
(Places around Delhi can be reached by bus or Air)