What Is Embryo donation?
Embryo donation is a procedure by which embryos created by donor sperm and donor egg is transferred into the uterus of a woman who cannot produce her own eggs and the husband also cannot produce normal healthy sperms.
- At Delhi IVF embryos are specially created for the recipient couple by taking a donor oocyte (anonymous) and a donor sperm (anonymous). Such an embryo does is anonymous and does not belong to anybody.
- This is followed by the placement of such embryos into the recipient woman’s uterus to achieve a pregnancy and childbirth.
- The resulting child belongs to the woman who carries it and gives birth and to no one else.
Who Needs an Embryo Donation in India?
- Untreatable infertility involving both partners
- Recurrent pregnancy loss with embryonic cause
- Genetic disorders affecting both partners
At Delhi IVF we do not support egg sharing or embryo sharing.
We strictly follow ICMR guidelines- To Read Out ICMR Guidelines Click Here