At Delhi-IVF, the IVF Expert and founder Dr. Anoop Gupta and his team of experts, have generated a high success rate in the industry using his expertise and innovative procedures. Delhi IVF is a leading fertility treatment center for all sorts of In Assisted Reproductive Technologies and is serving its patients since 1993. Our test tube baby clinic is conveniently located at the heart of the capital of India at 23, Todar Mal Lane, Bengali Market, Connaught Place, New Delhi (Near Mandi House Metro Station).
Our Success in Assisted Reproductive Technology Speaks for Itself.
Our plus points:
IVF Procedure Includes:
Currently, there are two main protocols for stimulating the ovaries for IVF treatment.
- The long protocol involves down regulation of the pituitary-ovarian axis by the prolonged use of a GnRH agonist. The ovarian hyperstimulation, using follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), starts once the process of down regulation is over, generally after 10 to 14 days.
- Antagonist protocol induces down-regulation by suppressing LH. Followed by ovarian hyperstimulation, using follicle stimulating hormone (FSH).
- Short Protocol.
Final Maturation and Egg Pickup:
Preparation for fertilization:fertilization
- The retrieved eggs are stripped of surrounding cells (cumulus cells) for fertilization.
- Semen is prepared for fertilization by a process called sperm washing.
- Selected eggs with optimal chances of a successful pregnancy are fertilized.
- The sperm and the egg are incubated together in the culture media for about 18 hours or ICSI is performed.
- The fertilized egg will show two pronuclei.