There is no doubt to the fact that one in every 5 couple or individual globally is reeling with the devil of infertility. On top of that, once they get started with a fertility treatment, they may go through the multiple failed IVF situations.
At Delhi IVF, we understand that this kind of situation can make you feel stressed both emotionally and financially.
Delhi IVF & Fertility Research Centre is where we bring through our decades of knowledge and expertise into play to make your fertility journey as smooth as possible. At Delhi IVF and Fertility Research Centre, we take pride in being the top IVF center for treating multiple failed IVF. Moreover, we are well aware of your situation as most of the patients connect with us after having at least one unsuccessful IVF treatment at anothe r fertility center. At Delhi IVF, we are skilled in assisting patients who are having trouble getting pregnant, and we understand that multiple failed IVF is surely the way forward to a more successful IVF treatment.
We are well-known and trusted for helping people who have had unsuccessful attempts at IVF, including multiple failed IVF attempts. Besides, people come to us for help from all over the country and even different parts of the world. Also, we have earned the trust and respect of both doctors and patients given our high success rates and client satisfaction. Moreover, we simply believe in the fact that ‘ if you have the will and desire, we are here to help you with the best of medical sciences”. Many patients come to us while giving up on hope to become parents and having unsuccessful IVF attempts elsewhere. So, we can say that whosoever felt hopeless from other fertility centers, can always find hope at India’s oldest and most trusted IVF and fertility research centre- Delhi IVF. Now, before we tell you about Multiple IVF failure solutions, let us tell you a bit about what Multiple IVF failure is.
Over viewing Multiple IVF failure !
Multiple IVF failure or Recurrent Implantation Failure means that a woman has not been able to get pregnant even after having multiple healthy embryo transfers during IVF treatment. Also, this has happened in at least three cycles using frozen or fresh embryos, and the woman is under 40 years old. On the other hand, this does not include cases where a woman’s pregnancy fails due to an abnormal uterus or a condition called hydrosalpinx after undergoing IVF or ICSI.
Situations that triggers Multiple IVF failure!
In the ART domain, In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) emerges as a beacon of hope for countless couples aspiring to conceive. Yet, for some, this beacon flickers intermittently as they confront the perplexity of recurrent IVF failures. This is where grasping the underlying reasons of these failures is crucial, not just from a clinical standpoint, but for the emotional well-being of the involved parties.
1. Issues with the Female Egg: At the crux of fertilization is the oocyte or the egg. That said, variabilities in its quality, often tethered to advancing maternal age, can influence the probability of achieving a successful implantation. As age progresses, chromosomal aberrations in oocytes amplify, leading to embryos with diminished developmental potential.
2. Issues with the male sperm : Equally paramount in this equation is the male gamete, the sperm. Factors such as oligospermia (low sperm count), asthenospermia (reduced sperm motility), and teratospermia (abnormal sperm morphology) can challenge the fertilization process, culminating in recurrent IVF failures.
3. Uterine abnormalities: The uterine cavity, where the embryo seeks support and nourishment, can sometimes be inhospitable due to polyps, fibroids, or adhesions. An undiagnosed condition like Asherman’s syndrome, characterized by intrauterine scar tissue, can be a secret threat of IVF success.
4. Endometrial issues: An oft-overlooked protagonist in this narrative is the endometrial lining. Thin or unreceptive endometrium can stonewall the implantation of a perfectly healthy embryo. On a molecular level, the synchrony of uterine receptivity signals might be disrupted, leading to timing mismatches between the embryo and the endometrium.
5. Immunological issues: Sometimes, the maternal immune system, in its zeal to guard the body, misconstrues the implanted embryo as an alien entity, mounting an immune response against it. This biological misinterpretation can be a hidden catalyst for multiple IVF failures.
6. Genetic disorders: Beneath the observable physical realm, genetic disorders in either of the parents might be at play. Translocations, inversions, or other chromosomal rearrangements can create embryos that are genetically imbalanced, causing recurrent implantation failures.
7. Laboratory & Technical Factors: The environment of the embryology laboratory, encompassing the culture media, incubators, and even the ambient air quality, has an indelible effect on embryonic development. That said, sub-optimal conditions or procedural lapses can inadvertently be the nemesis of a successful IVF cycle.
When patients reach out to experts at Delhi IVF, they always share their experiences with the previous fertility center. One common situation that we found among them is that other IVF centers usually cancel IVF cycles given lower or not enough follicles on ultrasound. Moreover, these cancellations only matter if there is a better way to stimulate the ovaries that can be used in the next cycle. If a patient’s ovaries are not working well and got declined ovarian reserve and have high FSH levels, and they are already getting the maximum amount of stimulation for IVF treatment, there may be a reason to cancel the cycle. In these cases, there is no better treatment option for the next cycle. Canceling the treatment could ruin the patient’s last opportunity to get pregnant because time is usually not on the side of patients with declined ovarian reserve.
Multiple IVF Failure: Combating the issue at Delhi IVF !
At Delhi IVF, we come along with more than two decades of experience in dealing with Multiple IVF failures. We are confident about our solutions as we have successfully helped many patients in the past who were not able to have a baby, even after trying many fertility treatments. Also, a lot of people go to Delhi IVF when their first, second, or even third fertility center gives up on them. These centers won’t offer more treatments unless the patients agree to use eggs from donors.
At Delhi IVF, we are committed to help patients become pregnant using their own eggs, depending on their unique circumstances. We also do research at our center and got many different research studies, treatments, and methods that we are consistently testing and providing results for the patients. This always helps us to be the first to develop new methods, rules and treatments to successfully treat these patients.
At Delhi IVF, our experts and doctors have been trained well and are capable of providing successful IVF treatment in the first IVF cycle, depending on your current clinical condition. So, you can stay assured of getting the best support and care at every step of your fertility journey. Moreover, you must pick us for the following reasons:
- With 30 years of experience, we are top ranking and the best IVF centre for Multiple IVF Failures, among IVF clinics in India.
- 14,000 babies to infertile couples delivered all over the world.
- 2265+ Postmenopausal Babies delivered successfully.
- 2200+ International couples got the successful treatment.
Frequently asked question about Multiple IVF Failures !
Multiple IVF failure can be referred to a situation where the intended parents experience more than three unsuccessful IVF cycles. Talking about an unsuccessful IVF cycle, it’s the one that doesn’t result in a viable pregnancy.
A few components can contribute in this situation, extending from egg and sperm quality, uterine conditions, immunological components, hereditary issues, and certain critical health issues.
Age, particularly maternal age, plays a noteworthy role in IVF success. Also, as a woman ages, the quality and number of her eggs starts diminishing, possibly driving to higher IVF failure rates.
Yes, comprehensive tests and diagnosis can distinguish potential causes for the same. Moreover, these incorporate hormone tests, uterine assessments, genetic screenings, and more.
While no particular diet ensures IVF success, keeping up a healthy lifestyle can emphatically affect overall health of a person. Also, restricting the intake of caffeine and liquor, managing mental health, and keeping up a balanced diet may help you in improving your IVF success rates.
Just as egg quality is imperative, sperm quality, in terms of number, motility, and morphology, can altogether impact the IVF success to a big extent. As the embryo is developed after mixing sperm and egg, the quality issue in either of them would impact the IVF Success.